Activity Calendar

Things to do

Friday, June 6, 2014

Comic Book Sale for CHEO


"Good day, my name is Alexandre Lussier and I am 12 years old. For a few years now my siblings and I have been helping my dad with our hobby of comic book collecting. After a few years of buying and selling comics we have amassed quite a few extras, actually we now have over 25,000 for sale.
My dad decided to approach CHEO about putting on a fundraising comic book sale. They said YES! So we are going to have a comic book sale and 50% of all sales will be donated to CHEO. This event will be on June 7th (the first day of the CHEO telethon) 9-5." 32 Mountain Ash Dr. Nepean. There will be superheroes and the CHEO bear, so come out and support a great cause. 
Here is a link for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment